- Shengxiong Energy
- Huatai Heavy Chemical
- Fukang Energy
- Toksun Energy Chemical
- Zhongtai Textile and Garment Group
- Zhongtai Textile Technology
- Xinjiang Cereals and Oils Group
Polyethylene (PE) resins are thermoplastic polymers which means that they may be formed with heat and re-melted without losing their intrinsic characteristics. Thermoplastics differ in this way from thermosets, which undergo permanent change after hardening.
|Analysis Project||Quality Index||Test result||Experiment method|
Color grains and black spot grains/k
|large and small, g/kg||≤100||0||SH/T 1541.1-2019|
|Melt mass flow rate(21.6kg), g/10min||4.8-7.2||6.1||Q/SY DS 0511|
|Density, kg/m3||946-950||948.9||Q/SY DS 0510|
|Tensile yield stress, MPa||≥22||24.9||Q/SY DS 0512|
|Tensile stress at break, MPa||≥24||42.2||Q/SY DS 0512|
|Tensile strain at break, %||≥450||775||Q/SY DS 0512|
Polyethylene can be processed by blow molding, extrusion, injection molding and other methods, widely used in the manufacture of thin film, hollow products, fibers and daily necessities. And so on.
(1) Polyethylene (PE) film is widely used as packaging material for various food, medicine, chemical fertilizer, industrial products and agricultural film. It can also be extruded into composite film for packing heavy objects.
(2) polyethylene hollow products: high density polyethylene strength is higher, suitable for hollow products. Can be blown into bottles, barrels, cans, tanks and other containers. Or by casting into tank tank and storage tank and other large containers
(3) polyethylene pipe and plate are suitable for underground laying, table and building materials
(4) polyethylene fiber: can be used as bulletproof vests. Composite materials for automotive and Marine operations.
(5) polyethylene fiber to make bristle silk, flat silk or film fiber, used to make rope, filter cloth, packaging cloth and so on.
(6) Polyethylene miscellany: The miscellany produced by injection molding includes daily miscellany, artificial flowers, turnover boxes, small containers, bicycle and tractor parts, which are used in the manufacture of structural parts.
The packing is in 25kg plastic bags, which can be transported by rail or sea and stored in a dry warehouse.
Here you can search for the content you want to view